As we mentioned previously, the Ascot betting system is based on a progressive betting method . That acts in a positive way, or what is the same, increasing the bet by one unit when it is won. And decreasing it when it is lost. It acts in the opposite way to another popular roulette strategy such as the D’Alembertstrategy . But like this one, it relies on outside type bets. In which even, odd, high or low colors or numbers are chosen. So the probability that the player will have to win will be higher and the risk in bets, lower. And it is recommended to use only in European or French roulette, because they offer a greater advantage to the player. Thus the probability of winning is much higher.
In this system, the player must choose a range between 7 and 11 numbers , preferably odd, to place their bets. Although even numbers can also be used. With these numbers the player will form a sequence with which he will make the bets on each spin. And this will also determine the duration of the game, because when reaching the extremes, the player must retire.
System use example
Before starting to play online roulette or live roulette, the player must choose a sequence of numbers. For example 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 26, forming a sequence of 11 numbers. Then, the player will choose the middle number , which in this case is 15, in order to place his bet.
Therefore, according to this example, the initial bet will be 15 euros. If the player bets on a color, for example red and loses, he must go back one place in the sequence . Therefore the next bet will be 11 euros fap18. But if he wins, he must advance one place in the sequence, so the bet will be 17 euros. This way, the player must continue playing until he reaches one of the two extremes 3 or 26. At this point the player must withdraw .
Advantages of the Ascot system
The Ascot system is a good option for players who are learning the rules of roulette as professionals. Since it offers them multiple advantages over other much more complex betting systems.
- This system gives the player the ability to have strict control over their bets. As well as total control over the budget. Since from the beginning of the game, the player knows how much money he will need to play, because the sequence is established by.
- If the player establishes his sequence with small numbers, the bets will be low denomination. Therefore the risk of losing a spin will be minimal .
- It is a roulette system that can be used in the different versions of online and live roulette. Such as when playing free European or French roulette . Playing from any computer or mobile device, without having to leave your home.
- It is a betting system that can also be used in other table games in online casinos.
Disadvantages of this betting system
The Ascot betting system is used easily and regularly in different online casinos .
- Even if the player chooses a sequence of low numbers, he must have a good gaming budget . To be able to comply with the chosen numbers and be able to reach the highest extremes of the established sequence.
- Although it can increase the probability of winning for the player, this system is not foolproof . And it is that roulette is a game that is governed by chance and it is as easy to win as to lose. Therefore, if the player goes through a losing streak, the Ascot system may not help him.